low to medium
Every day presents the ‘wow’ factor.
Nepal provides extreme experiences … contrasts from truly inspiring to truly confronting. “However”, Lyn says, “it is contrast that moves us through life and creates learning and expansion. I must say I returned home with energy and a lovely feeling of connection, with me!
Variety is presented in the itinerary where we travel from Kathmandu, to Nagarkot, to Chitwan, to Pokhara and then to the amazing Himalayan mountains and Rhododendron forests, finishing with Ayurvedic massages and steam baths”.
Lyn goes on to say “A country such as Nepal, which seems to have so little, in fact has so much in many aspects. I found myself in a state of quiet, slow paced, being in the moment. I felt a deep sense of appreciation, gratefulness and acceptance.” She continues, “Yes, there is extreme poverty and corruption. However, once we were out of Kathmandu, and opened up to country Nepal, we settled into a more relaxed and accepting mode. It was such a delight to be amidst the Nepalese people who we found to be so very kind, caring and thoughtful, trustworthy, honest and hardworking. It was an honour to walk together with them.”
The age range of the group is generally around 35 to 75. The trek, along with all the adventures included in the tour, are suited to most levels of fitness. There is never any rush, we purposely create the itinerary so, as a group we can stop and smell the roses!! We are big on flexibility and if something will work better in that moment, we are happy to change it.
We end our adventure in Pokhara and utilise the Ayurveda Health Home for daily Ayurvedic massages and steam baths. This is incredibly beneficial, inspiring, educational and informative. We leave this amazing country feeling healthy, energised and well prepared for whatever is awaiting us at home.
I hope you are ready and able to come on the next amazing journey to Nepal. Please be aware that booking early ensures your place and also gives you big savings on your air travel. Small groups are our specialty.
Couples are welcome, including non-yoga partners.
- Twinshare. NonShare – if available – additional cost $400.
- Breakfast only is provided daily. However, 3 meals are provided at Chitwan, and the 6-day Trek. No meals provided when in transit.
- Transport by mini bus with personal driver to all destinations plus all transfers to and from airport.
- Lyn, Sunshine Yoga is the leader of the group as it present at all times.
- Tour guides, porters and organizers will be with the group throughout designated sections of the tour.
- Lyn will be providing yoga, relaxation, meditation, energisation or qi gong sessions where locations are suited.
- Ayurveda Massage and Steam Baths at the Health Home in Pokhara.
- 1 Free Ayurvedic Consultation with Dr Pradeep Neupane in his Brisbane Clinic, prior to departure. Information about the Ayurvedic system will be provided.
- Lyn and her travel consultant, Kurt Hufer will be booking the flights, organizing travel insurance and directing necessary information for Visa application.
- A part-payment system is available to help you easily plan your amazing journey to Nepal – a monthly amount. For example: $3995 minus $800 (deposit) divided by 10 months = $319.50 per month or approximately $80 per week. It is a very simple and easy way to make your adventure a reality.
- Client Pack