WHAT IS MSM
Methylsulfonylmethane, or MSM, is a naturally occurring compound in foods such as fresh vegetables, meat, and dairy products. MSM provides a source of natural sulfur, which plays a role in many of the body’s processes.
Typically, MSM supplements contain a synthetic form of MSM. The primary uses for MSM supplements include:
arthritis, joint pain, muscle recovery after exercise, allergy relief
Soaking in magnesium salts has been shown to markedly improve skin hydration, speed wound healing, enhance skin barrier function, and decrease inflammation, assist with muscle cramps and offers relaxed sleep. Dissolved in warm water, our magnesium chloride flakes provide the user with a medicinal bath of cell-restoring highly soluble magnesium chloride.
- Ideal for children and other sensitive individuals
- Effective for stress relief and relaxation
- Great for soaking achy muscles and joints
- Highly therapeutic for psoriasis, eczema, and other skin condition
- Able to deliver extensive topical and cosmetic benefits
- Improved sleep
- Excellent for muscle spasms, muscle cramp and sports injuries